- About Us
- Rosary Altar Society
- Carnival Committee
- Hispanic American Association
- Facilities Committee
- Fathers' Club
- Finance Council
- Legion of Mary
- Liturgy Committee
- Money Counting Team
- Parish Pastoral Council
- Philippine-American Association
- Pre-Cana Team
- Pro-Life Committee
- School Advisory Council
- Social Ministry
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Vacation Bible School
- Junior Youth Group
- High School Youth Group
The Fathers’ Club is a men's fellowship organization with a spirituality of service within the parish. Membership is open to men over 18 - you do not need to be a "father" to join! They sponsor social activities, support the youth, raise funds, and sponsor special projects.
Major Yearly Activities
- Super 50/50 – Conducted in conjunction with our carnival, this raffle raises nearly $10,000 each year.
- Comedy Night – Semi-annual evenings of entertainment with only "slightly irreverent" humor, these evenings of dinner and laughs are always sold-out events.
- Theatre Trips – sporadic outings to both on and off Broadway productions in New York, these bus trips provide culture, entertainment and fun.
- Halloween Party – Entertainment for youth and families, everyone dons a persona and dresses the part. A wonderful time with friends. Free, but donations gratefully accepted.
- Atlantic City Trips – Twice-yearly trips to visit the tables, slots or just walk on the boardwalk.
In addition to the major events they sponsor in their entirety, the Fathers’ Club is often viewed as the turn-to group when other organizations need expertise. Some well-known coordinated efforts include:
- Hosting parish picnics
- Managing the dunk tank at the parish carnival
- Providing First Holy Communion breakfasts
- Assisting the HSA with the takedown of tables for their annual Tricky Tray
- Partnering with the Music Ministry to host the Irish Night dinner
- Arranging the cafeteria for blood drives
- Painting the US Map in the school parking lot
- Serving ice cream for students of Saint Matthew School during Catholic Schools week
Each year the Father's Club is asked to tackle special one-time projects both large and small; past examples include moving classroom furniture, power washing a building, replacing a fence, maintaining the parish tractor, replacing an alarm system, installing a large lighted sign, rebuilding the gym floor, and installing playground equipment. Most projects are done entirely by Fathers' Club members.
The Fathers’ Club offers the men of the parish an opportunity to meet and discuss ways to support our parish community. Members are asked to attend monthly meetings the first friday of each month. New members would feel welcome since each meeting is run in light-hearted parliamentary style. Members feel free to provide input and suggestions on current and new projects that would be of value to our community. Most members have a spirituality which is action-oriented and would rather "pray with a hammer than rosary beads." Their mantra: “Many hands make light work.”
New members are ALWAYS welcome. For more information please contact Larry Getz at 732-463-8103 or email at email@example.com