Admission Requirements for Pre-K3 and Pre-K4
Saint Matthew School admits students of any race, sex, national origin, age (in accordance with the law), and disability, if, with reasonable accommodation in the part of the school, the disabled person’s needs could be met to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Saint Matthew School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, age (in accordance with the law), and disability, if with the reasonable accommodation on the part of the school, the disabled person’s needs could be met in the administration of its educational polices, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletics ant other school administered programs.
Policy on Admission of Students
Saint Matthew School gives preference to:
- Children who currently have siblings in the school.
- Parishioners of Saint Matthew Parish who currently have no siblings in the school.
- Catholic students registered in parishes other than Saint Matthew Parish and who currently have no siblings in the school.
- Non-Catholic students.
Admission Requirements *
- Children entering Pre-K3 must be three years old on or before October 31
- Children entering Pre-K4 must be four years old on or before October 31.
- A birth certificate must be submitted for proof of age.
All children must have proper proof of immunization as required by the laws of the State of New Jersey, N.J.S.A.26: 1A-9 in order to be admitted to Saint Matthew School. No requests for religious exemptions will be considered.
All children must be toilet trained before being admitted. Pull-ups are not accepted.