Admission to St. Matthew School is rigorous and decided on a case by case basis.
Middle School students are required to interview with the Principal as part of the application process.
Admission is rolling for all grades.
Our birth date cut-off for Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st Grade is October 1.
Information about our Pre-K 3 and 4 year-old programs can be found under the tab “Early Childhood Program”.
Registration for the 2018 – 2019 School Year
- Currently registered families were sent their re-registration paperwork via Constant Contact on Friday, 1/26/2018. Hard copies of the same paperwork were sent home the week of 1/29/2018. Current families are asked to contact the school office if you have not received either version.
- Prospective families who would like to have their children attend St. Matthew School are always welcome to visit and tour the school. Please call the Main Office at 732.985.6633 to make an appointment.
- 3rd & 4th GRADE TUITION DISCOUNT – Please call the school for more information.
- 3/31/2018 DEADLINE – Early Registration & Applications for Diocesan Tuition Assistance
New Student Registration Paperwork for 2018 – 2019 School Year
Registration for the 2017 – 2018 School Year
- Prospective families interested in registering their child for the current school year are always welcome to make an appointment to visit and tour the school. Please contact the Main Office at 732.985.6633.
FACTS / Tuition Assistance Online Application Process for 2018 – 2019 School Year
Families interested in applying for tuition assistance to attend an eligible Diocese of Metuchen Catholic elementary or high school may do so now. The application process is online through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Online applications must be completed (including supporting documentation) by no later than Saturday, March 31, 2018.
Families that need assistance completing the online application, or need access to the technology to apply, may register for one of two Application Workshops, which will be held in two locations in January and February going to www.diometuchen.org/tuition-assistance and following the Workshops link.
Financial Aid is available to all K-8 students by applying through FACTS Management (https://online.factsmgt.com).