Saint Matthew School provides a quality religious and academic education for pre-kindergarten to eighth grade students. Our school makes a commitment to each student and their academic, social, moral, and spiritual growth. Our experienced and dedicated faculty and staff respect the dignity of each student and work diligently to meet their individual needs.
Students at Saint Matthew School are provided with an environment in which the following skills and traits are infused in the life of the school:
- Growth in faith and relationship with God
- Utilization of gifts and talents
- Acquisition of good values
- Development of informed decision making / good choices
- Encouragement of individual responsibility, self confidence, and reaching of potential
- Respect for the dignity of each person
- Life long learning and active and engaged citizenship
The curriculum provides instruction in Religion, Mathematics, Language Arts, Reading, Science, and Social Studies. This curriculum is supplemented by courses in Art, Music, Spanish, and Physical Education. Technology is infused throughout the curriculum.
Saint Matthew School provides a Catholic educational program that is academically rigorous and engaging for our students. We make every effort to strike a balance between real world preparation and faith formation. In choosing Saint Matthew School, you demonstrate your support and commitment to Catholic education. The faculty and staff appreciate your entrusting your children’s education to our care. With the grace of God and your continued support, we will continue to provide a superior, Catholic education for your children.
May God bless you and your family!
Mr. Thomas J. Welsh